Transcript Request

GED® Transcripts

CCC is not able to issue GED® transcripts. Individuals can request a transcript or duplicate diploma from the Nebraska Department of Education at the links below:

GED Transcript Request GED Duplicate Diploma Request

Official or Unofficial CCC Transcript

Central Community College has authorized Parchment Inc. to provide online transcript ordering. You can order transcripts using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Transcripts will not be released if a student has an unmet financial obligation to CCC. 

The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.

E-Transcript Processed same business day $3.15 per transcript
When sending your transcript to a centralized application service (i.e. NAIA, PTCAS, NursingCas, PharmCAS) please ensure your matching form is completely filled out before it is uploaded.
Paper transcript (mail or pick up) 3-5 business days $3.15 per transcript
Expedited paper transcript 2nd Day air $40 per transcript
UPS Overnight/Domestic orders need to be submitted by 3:30 p.m. (CST)

Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. It is the requestor’s responsibility to provide the correct address; refunds will not be issued due to an incorrect address. Status updates of your order will be emailed to the email account you list on your order. You can check your order status or history online.

Your Central Community College transcript will display your name that is current in our system or what was listed when you last attended. If you’d like to update your student name before your transcript is processed, you must complete the Name Change Form and submit supporting documentation.

Official transcripts may be requested at any of the campus registration offices at no cost by requesting the "no cost paper request form." Please allow five to seven business days for a request through a campus to be fulfilled.

If this is your first time using the online order system, please click the option below and create an account using the Create Account button at the right of the screen. Then enter the required information.

If you have already created an account, please click this option and enter your email and password to the left under Returning Users and click Sign In.

Login or Create a New Account to request your CCC transcript

Unofficial transcripts can be viewed/printed in WebCentral at My Services, MyCCC, Student Planning. In Student Planning, click on the academics menu at the top to get the drop-down box and select "unofficial transcript." It will be a PDF that can be downloaded. 

If you have any questions about transcript services provided by CCC, please call 308-398-7480.